Thursday, January 3, 2008


Look out world, the end is near. Not only have I accepted the word blog into my vocabulary, but I have officially entered my first posting on my new blog. I don't know if anyone in this vast world will ever read my ramblings, but if you do. let me know so I can, ummm, can, well I am not sure what I am going to do if someone actually reads this. Probably start working on a new identity.
So inspite of this attitude, I will try my best to make this the best blog you have ever seen.

9 comments:

Shawn and Mish said...

Awesome Dad! I am so excited about it. Are you going to post your pics from shoots on here? It's fun to see a picture of you on your '__b log' I love you

Andrea said...

watch out daddy I'm reading! it looks great! welcome to the bloggers of the world. (sorry you got sucked in!)

Struthers Family said...

You better start working on a new identity, dad. I read it. Love ya.
Lepakko

Struthers Family said...

You better start working on a new identity, dad. I read it. Love ya.
Lepakko

Struthers Family said...

oops! I published it twice! Oh, well.

Thelin Family said...

Congrats Dad! Welcome to the umm, "blog" side! We love you!

Struthers Family said...

u r amazing! i adore you.
i luv u so much.
u r an amazing father.
please know that i luv u tons!
luv ur little
lepakko

Daryl Yardley said...

I SAW YOUR FLYER THE OTHER DAY AND I HAD TO SEARCH TO SEE IF YOU HAD A WEBSITE. SURE ENOUGH I FOUND YA! IT IS AWSOME. AS FOR THE REST OF THE FAM I MISS ALL OF YA! AND IM GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I'LL BE GLAD TO HELP YA!

DARYL@FREEDOMSTEEL.ORG (ILL BE GETTING A NEW PERSONAL ACCOUNT LAITER)

Anonymous said...

Dad, you are two years out of date. In fact, you are two and a half years out of date. hmm......
luv ya! :)